A guide to most fascinating city in the world - Sin City Discover now
While traveling all through the Las Vegas, which famous as the Sin City, people may discover various curiosities. Here are the 10 most unusual Las Vegas attractions.
1. Atomic Testing Museum: This Vegas attraction is located at 755 East Flamingo Road. Spread across 8,000 sq ft area, it traces that role, which the state had played in developing the U.S. atomic energy program at Nevada Test Site. Here, the exhibition hall houses plenty of artifacts. Visitors need not forget checking out the Ground Zero Theater and watching film clips of vintage atomic testing.
2. Bugsy Siegel Memorial: This historic site located at Flamingo Las Vegas is a plaque bronze monument. The memorial is of Benjamin ‘Bugsy’ Siegel, the legendary gangster, who is the founder of Flamingo Hotel. He was whacked in 1947 in his mansion at Beverly Hills.
3. Crazy Girls Sculpture: The Riviera Hotel and Casino proudly displays the sculpture at its entrance highlighting the top assets of talented performers, who make Las Vegas a sexiest revue.
4. King Tut’s Tomb: Inside the posh Luxor Las Vegas, there is a replica of King Tutankhamen’s tomb. In 1922, Howard Carter, a British archaeologist discovered it. You may even view many Egyptian artifacts in your 15-minute walking tour.
5. Liberace Museum: Established in 1979, this tourist attraction celebrates the music and life of late Wladziu Valentino Liberace, the entertainer. View the costumes, pianos, car collection of Liberace, antiques, awards and many more things.
6. Neon Museum: Numerous neon signs at this outdoor museum are on display, which once lined the popular Las Vegas Strip. The museum adjoins the Fremont Street Experience.
7. Pinball Hall of Fame: It is a home to the biggest pinball collection in the world and members belonging to the Las Vegas Pinball Collectors Club operate it. Each pinball machine ranging from 1960s to the present era is available for playing.
8. Star Trek – The Experience: Thrill seekers, trekkies and Klingon impersonators surely need to explore this, as it includes two lively attractions, Klingon Encounter and BORG Invasion 4D besides one specialty store of numerous memorabilia and collectibles.
9. World’s Largest Gambling Superstore: Visit the 8,000 sq. ft long gamblers store that features customized roulette wheels, poker chips, pai gow sets, blackjack tables, playing cards and used slots machines.
10. World’s Largest Gift Shop: Find each kind of souvenir at the Bonanza Gifts that claims itself being the largest gift shop in the world. Regardless of whether you seek tacky T-shirts, Minnetonka moccasins, Rat Pack postcards, classic dealer’s visors or dice bracelets, you will get all here. Noted celebrities have shopped at the Bonanza Gifts, which lends popularity to it and makes it a place worth visiting.
Overall, these are the top 10 offbeat attractions in Las Vegas, which each visitor needs to consider visiting in his/her lifetime. They have much to offer and make your visit to Las Vegas memorable. Hence, make sure they are on your list while you plan to tour Las Vegas.