Stroll through Central Park. Ride the kind of roller coaster that made Coney Island famous. Shop along Park Avenue. And visit the Statue of Liberty. All without ever leaving Las Vegas!
- Las Vegas' tallest hotel and casino
- 300-foot long Brooklyn Bridge walkway entrance
- 150-foot replica of the Statue of Liberty
- 80,000 square foot casino
- 2,033 hotel rooms and suites
- A Little Italy-style food court complete with sidewalk dining and brownstone buildings
- Pool, Sauna, Workout and Spa Facilities
- 12 New York-style hotel towers extending 48 stories and 525 feet, featuring replicas of the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, AT&T Building and the Century Building
- 298,664-square feet of public area including the Central Park themed casino, Park Avenue Shopping, and New York Nightclub entertainment
- 3 Gourmet Restaurants plus a variety of Village Eatery Restaurants.